• Isentia’s CEO Ed Harrison comments
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• Mediaportal Analytics is one of the first key product changes following a restructure
• Marshall will join Isentia on Monday 7th January
“The demand for media intelligence continues to grow in size and complexity."
Harrison replaces John Croll, who stepped down from the position earlier this year.
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
Isentia has also reached settlement in relation to the Meltwater court case
"FY17 was a disappointing year with the business performing below expectations"
Isentia has updated the market with earnings guidance
Isentia made an application to the Federal Court of Australia last week
Petra Masinova was formerly the global CEO of Newton Media Group
TV Guide: Love Island Australia ends over two massive nights
Kerry Stokes’ ratings forecast, farewells directors Gammell & Kennett
TV Guide: Bachelorette Angie Kent gives her final rose over two nights
Tech company Unbnd release NBA mixed reality app
TV Ratings November 12: 10 takes 7:30pm demos with Amazing Race
Radio Ratings challenges & triumph: Nova Entertainment’s Paul Jackson