• Isentia announces new Head of Sales for Australia and a New Zealand Country Manager
• Isentia’s CEO Ed Harrison comments
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• Mediaportal Analytics is one of the first key product changes following a restructure
• Marshall will join Isentia on Monday 7th January
“The demand for media intelligence continues to grow in size and complexity."
Harrison replaces John Croll, who stepped down from the position earlier this year.
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
Isentia has also reached settlement in relation to the Meltwater court case
"FY17 was a disappointing year with the business performing below expectations"
Isentia has updated the market with earnings guidance
Isentia made an application to the Federal Court of Australia last week
Jack Irish: Final chapter of ABC’s award-winning series begins production
The End: 10-episode Australian drama coming to Foxtel February 2
Holey Moley: First look of epic Australian course revealed
The Twelve: Foxtel Announces latest original series
Chris Walker and Carrie Bickmore team up for new PodcastOne series
Global ad agency giant WPP bids for remaining share of ANZ operation