• Isentia announces new Head of Sales for Australia and a New Zealand Country Manager
• Isentia’s CEO Ed Harrison comments
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• Mediaportal Analytics is one of the first key product changes following a restructure
• Marshall will join Isentia on Monday 7th January
“The demand for media intelligence continues to grow in size and complexity."
Harrison replaces John Croll, who stepped down from the position earlier this year.
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
Isentia has also reached settlement in relation to the Meltwater court case
"FY17 was a disappointing year with the business performing below expectations"
Isentia has updated the market with earnings guidance
Isentia made an application to the Federal Court of Australia last week
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Samantha Armytage departs Sunrise with last episode on March 11
Roundup: Facebook negotiations breakdown, NRL TV Deal, Nine Board + more
Week 10 TV ratings: The week belonged to Nine and Married at First Sight
10’s Liz Baldwin on digital media, 10 Play, and gender equality
“You can’t be what you can’t see”: Kelli Underwood, Erin Molan, and Mel McLaughlin on International Women’s Day
TV ratings Saturday March 6, 2021