• Isentia’s CEO Ed Harrison comments
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• Mediaportal Analytics is one of the first key product changes following a restructure
• Marshall will join Isentia on Monday 7th January
“The demand for media intelligence continues to grow in size and complexity."
Harrison replaces John Croll, who stepped down from the position earlier this year.
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
Isentia has also reached settlement in relation to the Meltwater court case
"FY17 was a disappointing year with the business performing below expectations"
Isentia has updated the market with earnings guidance
Isentia made an application to the Federal Court of Australia last week
Petra Masinova was formerly the global CEO of Newton Media Group
TV Guide: Australia Open 2020 on Nine and 9 Now
TV ratings Saturday January 18, 2020
Business backflip worthy of an Olympic medal: Robin Bailey back
TV ratings Friday January 17
NBCUniversal’s Peacock: Ad-supported & premium streaming
Summer TV Ratings: Dilruk voted out of the jungle as 10’s Celebrity a ratings champ