• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Real life category expands as new titles meet increased demand
• In print, the brand recorded a total audience of 1.57million, with a 17% increase in female readers under 40.
• Eugenie Kelly and Genevra Leek will take the helms of their respective brands
Pacific Magazines’ Better Homes and Gardens is the most-read on-stand magazine in the country.
"They have helped to lead and shape both titles, continuing to deliver current and engaging content to their readers."
Bauer Media’s motoring network WhichCar has teamed up with Ten for a new TV show.
The inaugural TV Week Close Up issue goes on sale August 2.
The campaign was created by Story54 in collaboration with Collins Gartrell.
Gray has been tasked with bringing a new approach to the brand’s content and operations.
'I saw an article today in Mediaweek regarding the disparity in price positioning of Inside Out.'