• Cook joins Bauer Media as director of sales with close to 30 years of experience
• Scott Morrison, AFLW, NRL, NSW Music festivals + Atomic 212
• Seven to keep producing BH&G TV, plus $2.2m ads annually in Bauer titles
• First licensed by Bauer in Australia in 2013
• Keith Murdoch, Weinstein, Gerard Ross murder, Rory McIlroy + Screen Queensland CEO
• Merrill is leaving the publishing arena to take on new challenges
• The 160-page magazine retails at $9.99.
• Replacing Green is Tanya Buchannan, previously editor at Belle
• Effie Zahos separated from her beloved brand, but she stays with Bauer
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
• She was on her author’s tour for her new book A Real Girl’s Guide to Money.
• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
TV ratings Friday June 5, 2020
AAP Newswire safe: Peter Tonagh’s syndicate to take control of news agency
Channel Seven News Brisbane breaches privacy and impartiality rules
TV Ratings June 4: MasterChef and Callum lead channel to demo #1
Crocmedia rocks into Sydney with plans to acquire two radio stations
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians