• Replacing Green is Tanya Buchannan, previously editor at Belle
• Effie Zahos separated from her beloved brand, but she stays with Bauer
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
• She was on her author’s tour for her new book A Real Girl’s Guide to Money.
• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Real life category expands as new titles meet increased demand
• In print, the brand recorded a total audience of 1.57million, with a 17% increase in female readers under 40.
• Eugenie Kelly and Genevra Leek will take the helms of their respective brands
Pacific Magazines’ Better Homes and Gardens is the most-read on-stand magazine in the country.
"They have helped to lead and shape both titles, continuing to deliver current and engaging content to their readers."
Bauer Media’s motoring network WhichCar has teamed up with Ten for a new TV show.
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour
Noni Hazlehurst uncovers family secrets in SBS documentary series
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold on growth beyond out-of-home