• Replacing Green is Tanya Buchannan, previously editor at Belle
• Effie Zahos separated from her beloved brand, but she stays with Bauer
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
• She was on her author’s tour for her new book A Real Girl’s Guide to Money.
• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Real life category expands as new titles meet increased demand
• In print, the brand recorded a total audience of 1.57million, with a 17% increase in female readers under 40.
• Eugenie Kelly and Genevra Leek will take the helms of their respective brands
Pacific Magazines’ Better Homes and Gardens is the most-read on-stand magazine in the country.
"They have helped to lead and shape both titles, continuing to deliver current and engaging content to their readers."
Bauer Media’s motoring network WhichCar has teamed up with Ten for a new TV show.
Life after GoT: Euphoria, Big Little Lies draw audiences for HBO/Foxtel
Nine launches executive search for CEO of merged CarAdvice & Drive
News Corp to review strategic options for News America Marketing
Mike Moore returns: D Gen trio reunited on Triple M drive
New Grand Designs soon: From Byron to a tiny house in Tassie
TV Guide: When to watch Sam Kerr v Norway to qualify for final eight