• Replacing Green is Tanya Buchannan, previously editor at Belle
• Effie Zahos separated from her beloved brand, but she stays with Bauer
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
• She was on her author’s tour for her new book A Real Girl’s Guide to Money.
• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Real life category expands as new titles meet increased demand
• In print, the brand recorded a total audience of 1.57million, with a 17% increase in female readers under 40.
• Eugenie Kelly and Genevra Leek will take the helms of their respective brands
Pacific Magazines’ Better Homes and Gardens is the most-read on-stand magazine in the country.
"They have helped to lead and shape both titles, continuing to deliver current and engaging content to their readers."
Bauer Media’s motoring network WhichCar has teamed up with Ten for a new TV show.
Mediaweek Roundup: Carsales, AFR, News Corp, AWGIE Awards + more
Mercado on TV: Life after death – from Glitch to Rove
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent