• Cook joins Bauer Media as director of sales with close to 30 years of experience
• Scott Morrison, AFLW, NRL, NSW Music festivals + Atomic 212
• Seven to keep producing BH&G TV, plus $2.2m ads annually in Bauer titles
• First licensed by Bauer in Australia in 2013
• Keith Murdoch, Weinstein, Gerard Ross murder, Rory McIlroy + Screen Queensland CEO
• Merrill is leaving the publishing arena to take on new challenges
• The 160-page magazine retails at $9.99.
• Replacing Green is Tanya Buchannan, previously editor at Belle
• Effie Zahos separated from her beloved brand, but she stays with Bauer
Hannah James and Kirstie Clements are among the new additions.
• She was on her author’s tour for her new book A Real Girl’s Guide to Money.
• Financially Fit Females, will be run across Bauer’s 36 media brands
Nova Confirms: Ben & Liam return home for Nova 919 breakfast
Tanya & Steve resign with Triple M Newcastle
Ben & Liam departing triple j breakfast for Adelaide radio gig
TV Ratings October 21: Masked Singer has 1.372m for reveal
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media
Crocmedia’s Telstra AFL Trade Radio grows digital audience 117%