Plus, Village Roadshow value, Nine's rugby plans, SEN's new station, BBC News, and more.
Mediaweek's James Manning looks at last night's TV ratings.
Nine, News Corp and ABC named major NSW journalism award winners.
The Bachelorettes get their men, but fewer watching finale
• ABC wins US election as ABC News posts second record share in 5 days
• Donaldson will leave the ABC in mid-January 2021
• The Block builds a solid lead all people and in key demos
Rebekah Donaldson, Associated Press, and Reputation Rehab
• The Block’s final interiors being fitted out keeps Nine #1
• Best of the rest: Junior MasterChef, Restoration Australia, Biden v Trump
• Seven learned exactly how much a Brownlow Medal and an AFL Grand Final are worth
• It is rare for Halloween to fall on a Saturday night this weekend but only a few TV channels are taking...
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more
Podcast Week: Natarsha’s Agenda, Tim’s music podcast, Matthew’s True Crime