• The Front Bar helps Seven edge past Nine, Seven clear network #1
• The Block keeps Nine #1 as Shelley Craft breaks down the walls
AFR, Nine, ABC, Blackfella Films & Sticky Pictures, and AFL
• Nine #1 with The Block then Liz Hayes on Maddie McCann mystery
• The Block and Have You Been Paying Attention? lead entertainment
• Fred Media, Google, Facebook, Village Roadshow, Kevin Rudd, Bluey, and NRL
• Nine cruises to a Sunday win with News, Block & 60 Minutes
ACCC, ABC Cadetship Intake, The Age, Harper's Bazaar, Men's Health, Women's Health, Married At First Sight, Halifax: Retribution, Cricket Australia, Premier League...
Seven had the biggest slide this week with network and primary share down.
• ABC Radio Australia will broadcast ABC Grandstand’s live coverage of the NRL finals
• The Bachelorette Australia was on 543,000 after launching on 628,000 on Wednesday.
• Chau Chak Wing, Steve Russell, Jeremy Cordeaux, Rugby Australia, and Amazing Grace starts filming
TV ratings Friday October 23, 2020
NRL Grand Final TV Guide: When, Where, and How to watch
AFL Grand Final TV Guide: Saturday times & shows on Seven & Fox Footy
ABC sending Sarah Ferguson and Michael Rowland for US election
Live Nation’s Ticketmaster appoints new chair and managing director
Taxi advertising company Adflow acquired by fleet branding company