• A five year licensing deal has been struck between George the Farmer Pty Ltd and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
• Legendary Neale Daniher in memorable ep of The Front Bar
• Nine secures midweek 39% share: Sydney 51%, Brisbane 60%
• Speers will remain with the News Corp-owned news channel until the end of the year.
• MEAA has released a statement on the incidents
“She is a champion of Australian children’s content"
• Anushka cooks for immunity on MasterChef visiting Maleny
• MasterChef fall: After winning an early immunity, Tim exits
• It took a decade – MasterChef makes fiery Queensland debut
• Seven also finished the network week ahead of Nine – 31.3% to 28.2%.
• MasterChef wins again under 50, but Kyle on his way home
• The Weekly over 600,000 as Hard Chat Tom explains Logie prank
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news