• The Block keeps Nine #1 as Shelley Craft breaks down the walls
AFR, Nine, ABC, Blackfella Films & Sticky Pictures, and AFL
• Nine #1 with The Block then Liz Hayes on Maddie McCann mystery
• The Block and Have You Been Paying Attention? lead entertainment
• Fred Media, Google, Facebook, Village Roadshow, Kevin Rudd, Bluey, and NRL
• Nine cruises to a Sunday win with News, Block & 60 Minutes
ACCC, ABC Cadetship Intake, The Age, Harper's Bazaar, Men's Health, Women's Health, Married At First Sight, Halifax: Retribution, Cricket Australia, Premier League...
Seven had the biggest slide this week with network and primary share down.
• ABC Radio Australia will broadcast ABC Grandstand’s live coverage of the NRL finals
• The Bachelorette Australia was on 543,000 after launching on 628,000 on Wednesday.
• Chau Chak Wing, Steve Russell, Jeremy Cordeaux, Rugby Australia, and Amazing Grace starts filming
• Mad as Hell wraps second season with 500k and The Ramones
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more
Podcast Week: Natarsha’s Agenda, Tim’s music podcast, Matthew’s True Crime
ARIA Awards 2020: Big winners include Tame Impala, SAMPA & Amy Shark