• News, return of Tracy, cops on the Goldie and a movie win for Nine
• The elimination of Jack Vidgen from the Australian jungle pushed over 800,000
• Adam Creighton, Are Media, and Rob Riggle
Seven makes most of cricket rarity: Five full days of Test Cricket in Australia
• Produced by Fremantle Australia, the Farmer Wants a Wife series originally aired on Nine
• Seven’s much-anticipated new format launched to much hype and generally lived up to it.
• A summary for each network plus analysis from Publicis’ Jodi Fraser.
• TV executive Andrew Backwell and Seven’s director of network programming Angus Ross
• 1m watching night session on Seven and Fox Cricket
• Despite Big Bash washout, Seven holds on for midweek win
• Cricket the only non-news programming in the top 10
“We can’t wait to welcome a whole new generation of fans on January 25"
TV Demand: Cobra Kai takes the top spot from The Mandalorian
TV Guide: UFC 257 Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor on Main Event
Hughsey, We Have A Problem To Return February 8th
Top stories of 2020: Covid couldn’t stop 10 & Warner Bros making The Masked Singer
TV ratings January 18: No Tennis but Nine wins with News and A Current Affair
More from Marty: Triple M’s Sheargold on ratings and listening habits