• Seven’s much-anticipated new format launched to much hype and generally lived up to it.
• A summary for each network plus analysis from Publicis’ Jodi Fraser.
• TV executive Andrew Backwell and Seven’s director of network programming Angus Ross
• 1m watching night session on Seven and Fox Cricket
• Despite Big Bash washout, Seven holds on for midweek win
• Cricket the only non-news programming in the top 10
“We can’t wait to welcome a whole new generation of fans on January 25"
• The Voice 2021: Meet the Coaches Keith Urban, Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian, Jessica Mauboy
• The Australian, Grant Broadcasters, and Seven's cricket deal
• Nine’s winning early evening with News, A Current Affair & GCC
• • Insiders ends 2020 in Sunday top five with over 400,000 viewers
TX Australia sale, Brendon Cook, Nine Entertainment Co’s new home, The Age, ASIC, Seven and Cricket Australia
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Broadcasters unveil new research that reveals how ad spend triggers demand
Podcast Week: Howie & Kelly, Cath & Sarah, Bruce & Barack, Chas & Dave
Framing Britney Spears documentary premieres March 2 on Nine & 9now
ARIA announces Sophie Paterson as 2021 Board Observership Program participant
Nielsen Launches Holistic New Sports Sponsorship ROI Metric
Grand Designs Australia returns from March 31 on Foxtel