• Agency group buy out first batch of inventory
• Foxtel’s pitch to advertisers: Less clutter, live TV still a thing
• Deal sees MCN keep selling the channels, BBC Earth launching
• Dewar starts at MCN on Monday 5th August.
• Advertising will continue to be significant Foxtel revenue stream
• Kidman entourage, MCN, Mamamia & advertisers test new venue
• A new 12-second break structure allows brands to run two six-second ads
• Appointment part of MCN’s new era of innovation and expansion
• New experiential marketing hub “Foxtel on Oxford” opens in Sydney
MCN’s global partner portfolio includes BBC, Discovery, NBCU, Fox Networks Group, Viacom, Turner and many more.
• Martin Medcraf appointed to lead new Foxtel sales and brand partnerships team
• Bonney’s key responsibilities will be to continue to grow QMS Sport’s presence and relevance
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9