• Isentia announces new Head of Sales for Australia and a New Zealand Country Manager
• Isentia’s CEO Ed Harrison comments
• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• Mediaportal Analytics is one of the first key product changes following a restructure
• Marshall will join Isentia on Monday 7th January
“The demand for media intelligence continues to grow in size and complexity."
Harrison replaces John Croll, who stepped down from the position earlier this year.
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
Isentia has also reached settlement in relation to the Meltwater court case
"FY17 was a disappointing year with the business performing below expectations"
Isentia has updated the market with earnings guidance
Isentia made an application to the Federal Court of Australia last week
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio ratings Survey 2, 2021: Just who is the biggest and the best?
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent