Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• The results here are how Mediaweek readers voted and are not representative of ratings
• A total of 15 lucky listeners received a bracelet
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
The radio veterans discuss overtaking ARN stablemates Kyle and Jackie O to become Sydney’s #1 FM breakfast.
• How Amanda Keller saved Brendan Jones’s radio career
The ambitious plan starts in Sydney this week with a look at the market leaders.
• Kyle & Jackie O remain #1 FM, but drive hurts KIIS share
The WSFM content director on his return to radio, strong survey results and the Sydney market.
The campaign will roll across TV, outdoor, digital and social.
• But still no pointers to who will be hosting Gold Melbourne breakfast in 2018 ARN has appointed Scott Muller content director...
Sydney’s Sunny Nasir Ahmad wins The Great Australian Bake Off
Australia’s highest-rating breakfast radio team splits
Wil Anderson quits Triple M to return to touring comedy show
Mercado on TV: WTF – goodbye 2019 and the summer’s sexiest show
Amazon calls in the A-Team for streaming war in Australia
Radio ratings – year over as teams celebrate on break-up day