• He was recently worked at a UK radio started up called Fix Radio
• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry