• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Michael worked on the show as a senior producer for the past year.
Australian Open – Day Six – Saturday, January 25
TV ratings Saturday, January 25
TV ratings Friday, January 24
Triple M to air Moonman Across Australia on Saturday mornings
Good Weekend special bushfire edition for Australia Day weekend
The Voice: New Hosts + All four coaches return for 2020