• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Michael worked on the show as a senior producer for the past year.
The Masked Singer Australia: Everything you need to know about season 2
The Block’s 16th season coming to Nine on August 23
Brad Blanks recalls how he landed gig with Scott Shannon 20 years ago
96FM celebrates 40th birthday with archive and listener giveaway
MediaHub Australia celebrates 10 year anniversary: More services, clients
AANA reveals advertising spend intention for the second half of 2020