• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Michael worked on the show as a senior producer for the past year.
TV ratings Friday October 23, 2020
NRL Grand Final TV Guide: When, Where, and How to watch
AFL Grand Final TV Guide: Saturday times & shows on Seven & Fox Footy
ABC sending Sarah Ferguson and Michael Rowland for US election
Live Nation’s Ticketmaster appoints new chair and managing director
Taxi advertising company Adflow acquired by fleet branding company