YouGov's findings highlight the top brands in Australian Christmas advertising this year.
Woolworths: "We’re thrilled to be involved in this season of My Kitchen Rules"
• Two new mixes have just been released – a Tiramisu Brownie and an updated Carrot Cake
Woolworths has maintained its spot as most valuable brand in Australia for the third consecutive year
• Listeners will hear an increase in music from Australian musicians
Just two media brands in Top 100, but neither made the Top 50
• Feed Appeal is powered by Newman’s Own Foundation
• Woolworth's infringement notice for $1,003,800 is the largest ever issued by the ACMA.
• Woolworths crowned Australia’s most valuable brand, brand value AU$11.8 billion
The music on Woolworths Radio will be frequently varied to reflect different shopping times, locations and experiences of the consumer.
Nine veteran John Walsh on the appeal of the new series of The Voice: "People have had a big year of cooking...
Nine reveals full sponsors list for the upcoming season of The Voice.
Harvey Norman was #1 once again with almost twice as many instances as Coles in second place
$1 from every copy of Daily Telegraph sold next Wednesday to go to NSW Storm Appeal