Key international tennis rights to feature across Nine and new Stan Sport.
Google & Facebook, Harold Mitchell, SBS, Adelaide news, Wake Up, Derby Day, Ray Warren, and Summer of Tennis
Nine the big improver, 10 holds on to audience best
• The Crown, The Hollywood Reporter, Prime Media, The Front Bar, tennis TV rights, International Emmys + New York Times
• Cross Court is produced by Nine in collaboration with Tennis Australia.
Nine’s multichannel 9Gem will be the home of Davis Cup this weekend.
• All 16 courts will be covered, with 130 hours on television
• The strategy was revealed at Tennis Australia’s First Serve event in Melbourne.
The NetCam device is the result of several years of research in Telstra’s Globecam facility in Melbourne.
• Nine spending $48m for 2019, $60m annually from 2020 onwards
Nine backed out of the negotiations for the cricket in April 2018.
'There would also be a chance for us to have a look at what happens when you don’t have a summer sport.'
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Big Brother 2021: Everything you need to know
Sky News ANZAC Day coverage to start live at 4:30am
ABC to mark ANZAC Day with coverage of all states and territories
WarnerMedia appoints new networks lead for Cartoon Network & Boomerang
SCA appoints Blair Woodcock to head of content – regional
TV Guide: ANZAC Day weekend NRL live on Fox League