Key international tennis rights to feature across Nine and new Stan Sport.
Google & Facebook, Harold Mitchell, SBS, Adelaide news, Wake Up, Derby Day, Ray Warren, and Summer of Tennis
Nine the big improver, 10 holds on to audience best
• The Crown, The Hollywood Reporter, Prime Media, The Front Bar, tennis TV rights, International Emmys + New York Times
• Cross Court is produced by Nine in collaboration with Tennis Australia.
Nine’s multichannel 9Gem will be the home of Davis Cup this weekend.
• All 16 courts will be covered, with 130 hours on television
• The strategy was revealed at Tennis Australia’s First Serve event in Melbourne.
The NetCam device is the result of several years of research in Telstra’s Globecam facility in Melbourne.
• Nine spending $48m for 2019, $60m annually from 2020 onwards
Nine backed out of the negotiations for the cricket in April 2018.
'There would also be a chance for us to have a look at what happens when you don’t have a summer sport.'
TV Demand: The Mandalorian continues to dominate 2020 in quiet week
The power of breakfast radio: Russel Howcroft and Christian O’Connell
Network 10 commissions ITV to make The Cube with Andy Lee hosting
TV ratings December 1: Big crowds hard to find – Border Security #1 non-news 400k
SMI: October ad spend recovers, Nov/Dec well above 2019 levels
MediaSmiths adds to team of senior planners with former Mediacom executive