Nine the big improver, 10 holds on to audience best
• The Crown, The Hollywood Reporter, Prime Media, The Front Bar, tennis TV rights, International Emmys + New York Times
• Cross Court is produced by Nine in collaboration with Tennis Australia.
Nine’s multichannel 9Gem will be the home of Davis Cup this weekend.
• All 16 courts will be covered, with 130 hours on television
• The strategy was revealed at Tennis Australia’s First Serve event in Melbourne.
The NetCam device is the result of several years of research in Telstra’s Globecam facility in Melbourne.
• Nine spending $48m for 2019, $60m annually from 2020 onwards
Nine backed out of the negotiations for the cricket in April 2018.
'There would also be a chance for us to have a look at what happens when you don’t have a summer sport.'
Nine's Tom Malone on the changing menu at Wide World of Sports.
• SBS kicking off its winter sports season with grand slam tennis
TV Ratings May 24: The Voice season 9 has Great singers, flat ratings
ARIA Chart: Teskey Brothers score first #1, first Oz live #1 since AC/DC
PacificAus TV initiative: Australian content boost for audiences across region
Nine confirms management buyout of Stuff under CEO Sinead Boucher
ViacomCBS executive that led 10 acquisition loses global role
Kyle and Jackie O’s 20 years of radio mayhem: 60 Minutes explained