• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The new prices, to take effect from next Sunday September 2
Hear about everything from storm chasing to covering fighting in Mosul.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• News media is read by 17.4 million Australians, or 94% of the population
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
Podcast Week: Nova grows portfolio, Global Truths, Fox Cricket, Lady-Brains
Podcast chart November: Lighthouse top 10, Jonesy & Amanda surge
Government asks ACCC to work with Facebook, Google on voluntary code
News Corp & HWT’s Penny Fowler on being a corporate citizen
TV Ratings December 11: Final episode Seven Worlds, One Planet a winner for Nine
Jan Fran walks out of 2019 with a Walkley and a handful of projects