The cover features a painting by Melbourne artist Tom Adair.
• AAP, Woolworths, Domain, Donald Trump, Walkleys, Hamilton, and Mad Men
"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The new prices, to take effect from next Sunday September 2
Hear about everything from storm chasing to covering fighting in Mosul.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
Discovery, Inc complete MediaWorks TV Ltd acquisition
iHeartPodcast Network launches Jonesy & Amanda’s Holiday Book Club podcast
Netflix to produce animated film Back to the Outback with boat load of Aussie talent
Record-breaking audiences deliver hot start to summer on Fox Cricket
Nine sales chief’s outlook: ‘Next year we will be even stronger’
TV ratings 2020: How new Seven series was bigger than The Block