Hear about everything from storm chasing to covering fighting in Mosul.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• News media is read by 17.4 million Australians, or 94% of the population
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
Part 2: What is and isn’t working for the sporting code.
Part 1: How the Nine-Fairfax merger could impact sports reporting.
Sydney Morning Herald editor Lisa Davies talks newsroom changes
The SMH editor says the business is taking the steps it needs to adapt with the time
10 and WIN Network secure new celebrity singing competition
Top 10 Game Charts: Rage 2 surges in first week of release
ARIA Chart Report: Lil Nas X returns to #1 after Ed & Justin surrender top spot
Online ad revenue for Q1 2019 down, year-on-year growth continues
Return of 10’s Pilot Week attracts major production companies
Women’s network whimn.com.au launches second series of Doco180