• AAP, Woolworths, Domain, Donald Trump, Walkleys, Hamilton, and Mad Men
"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The new prices, to take effect from next Sunday September 2
Hear about everything from storm chasing to covering fighting in Mosul.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
Oscars come calling for ABC TV’s head of drama Sally Riley
TV Ratings July 7: MasterChef final immunity cook + Big Brother #1 16-39
TV Demand: Dark goes #1 + Doom Patrol and AGT join the chart
SCA’s live radio streaming audience up 35% year on year
How a mix of national brands helped this media agency grow in 2020
Seven enhances audience intelligence with new location data partner