• Photos1440 will also be marking its 10th year
• This pushes the digital audience for the Nine-owned Sydney Morning Herald over 10m for the first time
• 100 Good Things magazine will be available in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age
The cover features a painting by Melbourne artist Tom Adair.
• AAP, Woolworths, Domain, Donald Trump, Walkleys, Hamilton, and Mad Men
"The current crisis has shown just how fragile and important Australian writing and visual arts practice is"
• Won’t sensationalise COVID-19 coverage, measured analysis
• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The new prices, to take effect from next Sunday September 2
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology