• Katrina Strickland, editor of Good Weekend, comments
• Just under 2,000 subscribers filled the Darling Harbour Theatre.
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The new prices, to take effect from next Sunday September 2
Hear about everything from storm chasing to covering fighting in Mosul.
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• News media is read by 17.4 million Australians, or 94% of the population
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
TV Guide: Sky News programming lineup for 2020
Robin Bailey has returned home to 97.3FM breakfast
I’m a Celebrity: Perez Hilton farewells the jungle
Landmark documentary The Australian Dream to premiere on ABC
Screen Australia and Snapchat to develop two scripted series
Summer TV Ratings January 27: 2.5m national watch AO