• Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission, Daily Mirror, Beyond Productions, Grant Broadcasters + Dale Thomas and Heath Shaw
• Eurovision, Britney Spears, Bruce McAvaney and SAS Australia
Angus Ross on 2021: ‘I am predicting a much bigger share for Seven’
• Seven’s much-anticipated new format launched to much hype and generally lived up to it.
• Australian Crime Stories wraps season 4 a timeslot winner
• Who will pass SAS selection and who will fail?
• ABC-produced doco Steve Waugh in India wins its timeslot
• As The Block exits weeknights, Seven moves into first place
• The premiere of SAS Australia now has a BVOD audience of 320,000 viewers
Twitter, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Fox News, Karl Stefanovic, and BBL
• Kevin Rudd, ABC, and Gaven Morris
• Netflix, ABC, Guy Sebastian, Pete Evans, Ben Fordham, and Cricket on Seven
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Zenith announces promotion of Jonny Cordony to Sydney MD
Roundup: Alan Jones, Disney TV portfolio, Reuters + more
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream