• Seven’s much-anticipated new format launched to much hype and generally lived up to it.
• Australian Crime Stories wraps season 4 a timeslot winner
• Who will pass SAS selection and who will fail?
• ABC-produced doco Steve Waugh in India wins its timeslot
• As The Block exits weeknights, Seven moves into first place
• The premiere of SAS Australia now has a BVOD audience of 320,000 viewers
Twitter, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Fox News, Karl Stefanovic, and BBL
• Kevin Rudd, ABC, and Gaven Morris
• Netflix, ABC, Guy Sebastian, Pete Evans, Ben Fordham, and Cricket on Seven
• Seven has also quickly recommissioned SAS Australia after just two episodes so far.
Plus ABC, Google, and Paul Murphy
Part of the success on opening night was the controversy surrounding one of the recruits – Roxy Jacenko
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle
How 10 made the most of its own backyard on the Amazing Race Australia
Are Media appoints Melissa Mason as Digital Editor for ELLE and marie claire
Podcast Week: Profitability – show me the money! Howie & Nice Garry