• Full results and analysis of the second radio ratings of the year.
• Nova again #1, breakfast busts above 15%
• smoothfm new #1 FM station as WSFM ratings tumble
Results and Analysis of GFK Radio Survey 7.
Here is a quick wrap of the leading commercial AM drive timeslots in each metro market.
Will McMahon and Woody Whitelaw made the jump from Hit 92.9 breakfast to KIIS network drive.
Don’t miss our new snapshot of every metro market from the survey six ratings also published today.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK Radio survey results for Hit 92.9 and 6PR.
Results from the sixth GfK radio ratings survey of 2018.
• Mix fighting Nova for Perth bragging rights
• The breakfast trio have been together since 2009
Canberra-born sports industry executive named president of Eurosport
Swift Media Appoints Pippa Leary as CEO
Starcom Melbourne hires new strategy & client services directors
Fox Sports covers Wimbledon from opening round to quarter finals
Foxtel’s newest hit: Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
TV Guide: Watch The Championships live on FTA with Seven