• Nine boosts its commentary team with former stars Chatfield & Layton
• Dancing With The Stars grand final gives 10 its biggest Monday
• Seven has won its second week in the past three weeks.
• How new sponsors clamoured to be part of TV’s hottest property
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
• Seven maintains winning streak, but with lower share
• 7.30pm Easter battle: MKR v Paradise v Big Bang Theory
Monday: Week 16 2019 (Easter week 1) • Cricket mates Matt & Luke second team into MKR semi-final • “The Tele deserved...
• You Deserve to Know” builds on the “Independent Always” ethos of the Herald and The Age
• ABC crime sleuth Vera the hottest property after 8.30pm
After narrowly winning week 14, Seven has been unable to repeat the performance in week 15.
Thursday: Week 15 2019 • Melbourne Demons and Seven a network winning Thursday combo • Nine records a victory in Sydney &...
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion
Golden Globe winner to star in Stan’s $20m new drama production
New Mediaweek series: Christian Murphy’s Aussie Abroad Part 2
TV Ratings June 25: The Voice under 800k but big cricket audience for Nine
Mediaweek Roundup: Nine, News Corp, Steve Dunleavy, Stan + more
TV Demand: Strange Things as GoT no longer #1 in Australia