Monday Week 38 2019 • The Block passes the hallway mark with another 1.1m+ audience • Nine final night of Test cricket...
• Edwina Bartholomew tweet, 'Kayo's sister', Anne Edmonds, Facebook, Seven, Nine.
• Seven is a clear second and 10 remains a fierce competitor under 50
• All Dates and times for every match of the first weekend of the NRL finals
• Seven’s The Front Bar most competitive non-news
• Stan, NBN, The Today Show, Travel Bloggers
• Australia sets out to cap off The Ashes with a final win.
• Nine narrowly in front with The Block up week-on-week
• ABC’s hit Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds grows again
Packed to the Rafters reboot, Spark Foundry, TV Star in economy
• Death of Danny Frawley darkens Monday night for many in media
• Scotty gets steamed on The Block in clash with Mitch and Mark
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media
Crocmedia’s Telstra AFL Trade Radio grows digital audience 117%
Bauer’s Brendon Hill on Pacific acquisition: Staff, licenses, sales pitch
Mediaweek roundup: Seven Upfront Preview, Bauer Media, Right To Know + more
PR boss Dionne Taylor on changing the game in media communication
Box Office: Joker holds off Maleficent and Zombieland sequels