• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• The list includes Honda, Kmart and a2 Milk.
• Andrew Denton with Angry Anderson launches Interview season 2
OMD’s national chief investment officer Melissa Hey, and Nine chief sales officer Michael Stephenson.
• Nine boosts its commentary team with former stars Chatfield & Layton
• Dancing With The Stars grand final gives 10 its biggest Monday
• Seven has won its second week in the past three weeks.
• How new sponsors clamoured to be part of TV’s hottest property
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
• Seven maintains winning streak, but with lower share
• 7.30pm Easter battle: MKR v Paradise v Big Bang Theory
Monday: Week 16 2019 (Easter week 1) • Cricket mates Matt & Luke second team into MKR semi-final • “The Tele deserved...
TV Guide: State of Origin Game II on Nine & 9GEM
TV Guide: Women’s State of Origin on Nine & 9GEM
Lachlan Murdoch says tech giants should face more scrutiny
This is a proper news audience: 426m tuning into BBC globally
10 Daily employing a bigger team to match its bigger audience
TV Ratings June 19: Seven sweeps midweek as most-watched in all demos