• Both titles provide credible, science-backed information on living a healthier life
• Birmingham officially commenced at nextmedia this week
German-owned publisher nextmedia divests another title
• Art Almanac is the ‘bible’ of the Australian visual arts and craft sector.
• TV Soap, Australia’s number 1 magazine for lovers of TV Drama, gossip and glamour is celebrating its final issue
• Nextmedia has been publishing Healthy Food Guide magazine in Australia in conjunction with Healthy Life Media since 2012.
• Celebrating 30 years on air, party starts this Friday night
The acquisition of these titles will include the magazine portfolios, digital editions, Upgrade events and Australian PC Awards.
Pacific Star said the sale follows a strategic review of the company’s publishing assets.
• Group continues to thrive with print remaining key part of business model
The promotional event includes many well-known titles from nextmedia.
Bruce Duncan is stepping back to enjoy the fruits of a long and successful career.
'Nought to 100 in a whisker over 16 years'
Why the publisher is investing in women’s sport and competition