German-owned publisher nextmedia divests another title
• Art Almanac is the ‘bible’ of the Australian visual arts and craft sector.
• TV Soap, Australia’s number 1 magazine for lovers of TV Drama, gossip and glamour is celebrating its final issue
• Nextmedia has been publishing Healthy Food Guide magazine in Australia in conjunction with Healthy Life Media since 2012.
• Celebrating 30 years on air, party starts this Friday night
The acquisition of these titles will include the magazine portfolios, digital editions, Upgrade events and Australian PC Awards.
Pacific Star said the sale follows a strategic review of the company’s publishing assets.
• Group continues to thrive with print remaining key part of business model
The promotional event includes many well-known titles from nextmedia.
Bruce Duncan is stepping back to enjoy the fruits of a long and successful career.
'Nought to 100 in a whisker over 16 years'
Why the publisher is investing in women’s sport and competition
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings March 3: Nine and MAFS continue hot streak thanks to Confessions Week
Meet the press: Nine chair introduces new CEO, confirms revenue strategy
iHeartRadio launches tribute station for Michael Gudinski
CEO Emma Cowdroy on AAP 2.0, Media Diversity, revenue streams, and NCA’s newswire
10 acquires rights to Oprah With Meghan and Harry
The Bachelor Australia: 10 announces Jimmy Nicholson as the next Bachelor