• Foxtel announced it would be closing its locally produced music brands Channel [V] and Max.
• ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches #InThisTogether, #AloneTogether and #KidsTogether
• The reality show will premiere on MTV at 6pm on Sunday 10 November
• MTV is currently available to subscribers of Foxtel and Fetch TV.
• Teen Mom Australia is produced by WTFN.
The Show will give MTV’s global audience an all access pass to the raw and honest reality of their lives
• Friday May 17th at 6pm AEST on MTV
• MTV Music will host a full day takeover of girl power hits
• TRL will premiere Friday March 8 at 6pm AEDT on MTV
• MTV TRL will premiere Friday, March 8 at 6:00pm AEDT on MTV
Teen Mom Australia will premiere in 2019 exclusively on MTV.
With just under a month to go until the 2018 MTV EMAs take over Spain.
TV ratings Saturday September 19, 2020
TikTok announces first local brand campaign: It Starts On TikTok
TV ratings Friday September 18, 2020
AAP receives $5m lifeline from Morrison Government
The Masked Singer: Behind the scenes of show’s unique finale
Sneak Peek: Your Honour coming to Stan in December