•Nev Schulman, Max Joseph, and Kamie Crawford go inside the very real stories of online relationships
• Foxtel announced it would be closing its locally produced music brands Channel [V] and Max.
• ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches #InThisTogether, #AloneTogether and #KidsTogether
• The reality show will premiere on MTV at 6pm on Sunday 10 November
• MTV is currently available to subscribers of Foxtel and Fetch TV.
• Teen Mom Australia is produced by WTFN.
The Show will give MTV’s global audience an all access pass to the raw and honest reality of their lives
• Friday May 17th at 6pm AEST on MTV
• MTV Music will host a full day takeover of girl power hits
• TRL will premiere Friday March 8 at 6pm AEDT on MTV
• MTV TRL will premiere Friday, March 8 at 6:00pm AEDT on MTV
Teen Mom Australia will premiere in 2019 exclusively on MTV.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia
Val Morgan Digital and TheFork to launch Thrillist Serves Australia