• Foxtel announced it would be closing its locally produced music brands Channel [V] and Max.
• ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches #InThisTogether, #AloneTogether and #KidsTogether
• The reality show will premiere on MTV at 6pm on Sunday 10 November
• MTV is currently available to subscribers of Foxtel and Fetch TV.
• Teen Mom Australia is produced by WTFN.
The Show will give MTV’s global audience an all access pass to the raw and honest reality of their lives
• Friday May 17th at 6pm AEST on MTV
• MTV Music will host a full day takeover of girl power hits
• TRL will premiere Friday March 8 at 6pm AEDT on MTV
• MTV TRL will premiere Friday, March 8 at 6:00pm AEDT on MTV
Teen Mom Australia will premiere in 2019 exclusively on MTV.
With just under a month to go until the 2018 MTV EMAs take over Spain.
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry