As Ford Ennals starts work, CRA board members, colleagues and staff farewell outgoing leader
Ennals will commence the role on on April 4, 2022.
• The study found 91% of listeners consider radio a great source of information over summer,
• Mediaweek looks back at the most notable stories of 2021
Radio industry recovery, audience measurement shake-up, live event plans
“I’ve been privileged to lead CRA through an amazing period of growth and evolution"
• Advertising revenue for the five capital city markets was down 10.4%
• The rollout of the briefings module follows extensive collaboration with agencies
“The impact in metro has been savage and significant for our members”
• 72% of Australians are listening to the same amount of radio or more
• CRA has called on the Government to implement measures to support the industry’s sustainability
• All markets were lower in the December quarter
• The radio ads will air across all markets where DAB+ is broadcast
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."