• Advertising revenue for the five capital city markets was down 10.4%
• The rollout of the briefings module follows extensive collaboration with agencies
“The impact in metro has been savage and significant for our members”
• 72% of Australians are listening to the same amount of radio or more
• CRA has called on the Government to implement measures to support the industry’s sustainability
• All markets were lower in the December quarter
• The radio ads will air across all markets where DAB+ is broadcast
“The radio industry applauds the non-partisan modernisation of an out of date regulation."
• CRA called for stronger protections to limit third parties from benefiting from Australian radio content
• 42% of commercial radio listening took place at home, 36% in the car
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
Radio Conference highlights + Joan Warner on industry challenges
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia