Asset sales, Seven Studios future, ad revenue forecast, ratings revival
• New AFR appointments, Australian Press Council's ruling on arson article, Midnight Oil surprise pre-tour gig
"This has been a very big year for Seven, with several major milestones achieved"
• Stokes: We didn’t elect Baz Lord Mayor, Warburton on holes in schedule
• Seven’s director of network programming Angus Ross comments
• $170m gross cost savings initiatives actioned amidst net debt of $398m
• The Pussycat Dolls, Scott Pape, Foxtel and Optus Sports, Supercars + AFL
• Seven managing director and CEO James Warburton comments
• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
• The Seven West Media CEO and director of network programming discuss 2020
• New chief frank about recent performance: “Weak, tired and stagnant”
• Pacific will now fall under the expanded Digital division
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Big Brother 2021: Everything you need to know
Sky News ANZAC Day coverage to start live at 4:30am
ABC to mark ANZAC Day with coverage of all states and territories
WarnerMedia appoints new networks lead for Cartoon Network & Boomerang
SCA appoints Blair Woodcock to head of content – regional
TV Guide: ANZAC Day weekend NRL live on Fox League