• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
• The Seven West Media CEO and director of network programming discuss 2020
• New chief frank about recent performance: “Weak, tired and stagnant”
• Pacific will now fall under the expanded Digital division
• Mediaweek Q&A with new Seven West Media chief executive
• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
"I’ve long thought that the business is a compelling investment opportunity"
Warburton joined the out-of-home advertising company in January 2018.
JCDecaux said acquiring APN Outdoor would complement its existing assets in Australia.
'We have been very aggressive going after a number of new contracts.'
'Revenue momentum continues to build following the company’s trading update at its AGM in April.'
• Transformation, innovation and acquisition, sector growth continuing and move into street furniture
Nielsen Nov DCR: News.com.au all-time high, Nine close to 10m
Radio disruption: Nova Entertainment restructure as staff let go
Summer TV Ratings December 10: Final episode of Love on the Spectrum 461k
New funding for docos from Wayne Blair, Michael Tear & others
Universal Media now the biggest Australian magazine publisher
10 All Access now available on Fetch TV platform