• The Pussycat Dolls, Scott Pape, Foxtel and Optus Sports, Supercars + AFL
• Seven managing director and CEO James Warburton comments
• Media rules, regional news, Foxtel & News Corp, Nine News & Macquarie radio, Zuckerberg, Geoffrey Rush, Streaming giants, Jump Off +...
• The Seven West Media CEO and director of network programming discuss 2020
• New chief frank about recent performance: “Weak, tired and stagnant”
• Pacific will now fall under the expanded Digital division
• Mediaweek Q&A with new Seven West Media chief executive
• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
"I’ve long thought that the business is a compelling investment opportunity"
Warburton joined the out-of-home advertising company in January 2018.
JCDecaux said acquiring APN Outdoor would complement its existing assets in Australia.
'We have been very aggressive going after a number of new contracts.'
TV Guide: The Voice Finale Week on Nine
James Graham: Farewell for Now to follow Super Saturday on Fox League
Mercado on TV: The Beatles, The Heights, Pauline, Eurovision & Hamilton
Perth radio duo celebrate a year since breakfast show relaunch
TV Ratings July 9: Seven & AFL top Thursday as NRL #1 Sydney and Brisbane
Nine Entertainment CFO Paul Koppelman departs after 11 months