Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
'The strong operating performance from last year continued across our entire suite of assets.'
The one-day conference will be held in Sydney at the Hilton Hotel on Friday September 14.
'Between us, we'll certainly be reaching more than half of Australia every day.'
Nine will become 60% owner of Fairfax's real estate entity Domain.
10 and WIN Network secure new celebrity singing competition
Top 10 Game Charts: Rage 2 surges in first week of release
ARIA Chart Report: Lil Nas X returns to #1 after Ed & Justin surrender top spot
Online ad revenue for Q1 2019 down, year-on-year growth continues
Return of 10’s Pilot Week attracts major production companies
Women’s network whimn.com.au launches second series of Doco180