• Stan ready for Disney+, does Nine need new shows? + BVOD growth
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
'The strong operating performance from last year continued across our entire suite of assets.'
The one-day conference will be held in Sydney at the Hilton Hotel on Friday September 14.
'Between us, we'll certainly be reaching more than half of Australia every day.'
Australian Survivor: All-Stars to air early 2020
Pia beats Baden to win Australian Survivor 2019
Paul Fletcher joins INFORM 19 News Media Summit
How many people tuned into the 2019 Suncorp Super Netball season?
Australian Survivor Episode 23: Luke Toki defeated in shock vote
Foxtel reveals Rugby World Cup 2019 4K Ultra HD channel