• It was announced on November 16 that Hugh Marks would step down as Nine CEO
• Hugh Marks, Nine & China Daily, Joe Aston, and 2020 Rose d’Or Awards
Nine opens North Sydney campus, Lachlan Murdoch, Airtasker, The Australian, Nine dumps its China bureaus, ABC & New Daily, and Michelle Stamper
Google, Facebook, John Hartigan, Bruce Gordon, Eddie McGuire, Optus Sport, and Foxtel
• What CEO candidates Mike Sneesby and Chris Janz told investors
The Daily Telegraph, Are Media, 2GB, The Crown, Nicole Kidman, and Tennis Australia
• Paparazzi hound Marks’ new partner, one reason why the TV boss quit?
Greg Growden, Chris Kenny, Landline, Kate Stevenson, The Hemsworths, and Optus
Nine's Hugh Marks is standing down from the role and leaving the business
• Nine targets 60% revenue from digital, 35% from subscription products
• Changes ahead for MAFS (In a bubble?!), Hamish & Andy, The Voice
“We are confident that this current period of adversity will only make us stronger."
Three Blue Ducks Premieres Saturday, 13 February on 10
10 Play streaming Australian dramas on demand
Busy Marc Fennell finds time to join Mastermind as Season Three Quizmaster
TV Demand: Cobra Kai and The Mandalorian continue to dominate
ARIA and PPCA appoint Network 10’s Annabelle Herd as new Chief Executive
What is News Showcase, Google’s solution to media code laws?