• Anticipated December quarter recovery gone after recent performance
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Stan ready for Disney+, does Nine need new shows? + BVOD growth
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
'The strong operating performance from last year continued across our entire suite of assets.'
Mercado on TV: Remembering TV greats as Recovery takes on The ARIAs
Fox Sports launches Bushfire appeal across final Supercars weekend
Nova’s Red Room ARIA Week blasts off with Illy: 5 nights, 6 artists
Sydney Morning Herald journalists fill concert hall for SMH Live
Melissa Doyle will lead team celebrating Sunday Night on final episode
116 SEN announces Dwayne Russell afternoon show