Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
'The strong operating performance from last year continued across our entire suite of assets.'
The one-day conference will be held in Sydney at the Hilton Hotel on Friday September 14.
'Between us, we'll certainly be reaching more than half of Australia every day.'
Nine will become 60% owner of Fairfax's real estate entity Domain.
Top 10 Game Charts: Older Games Dominate
Foxtel announces Scott Pape four-part doco: Money School
Australian Ninja Warrior returns July 8 on Nine
Voting now open for TV Week Logies Gold and Most Popular categories
Derryn Hinch returning to television with regular weekly show
Former Nine executive returns to family in CarAdvice driving seat