• Changes ahead for MAFS (In a bubble?!), Hamish & Andy, The Voice
“We are confident that this current period of adversity will only make us stronger."
• Home & Away, Hollywood, The Guardian, CNN, AFL Grand Final and Cox Plate
• Broadcasters avoid licence fees, but Nine calls for long-term solutions
• ‘We will emerge from this a stronger and more competitive company’
• Where $100m cost savings come from, 2GB we have a problem
• Nine boss thinks industry can work without content quotas
• Anticipated December quarter recovery gone after recent performance
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Stan ready for Disney+, does Nine need new shows? + BVOD growth
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
Jenny Brockie to step down as Insight host after two decades
Swimming Australia and Seven terminate broadcast partnership
Jack Post signs with Brad March management company Marchmedia
Google News Showcase promising publishers US $1 billion
Mediaweek Roundup: Nine, AFR, Jenny Brockie, Rugby Australia + more
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival