• Nine boss thinks industry can work without content quotas
• Anticipated December quarter recovery gone after recent performance
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Stan ready for Disney+, does Nine need new shows? + BVOD growth
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative