• ‘We will emerge from this a stronger and more competitive company’
• Where $100m cost savings come from, 2GB we have a problem
• Nine boss thinks industry can work without content quotas
• Anticipated December quarter recovery gone after recent performance
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Stan ready for Disney+, does Nine need new shows? + BVOD growth
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
TV ratings Friday April 3, 2020
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav