• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
The celebration comes just three weeks before a special 40th anniversary edition of the show.
'We have a good message that we have had a good year and we will have an even better year next year.'
'The strong operating performance from last year continued across our entire suite of assets.'
The one-day conference will be held in Sydney at the Hilton Hotel on Friday September 14.
'Between us, we'll certainly be reaching more than half of Australia every day.'
Nine will become 60% owner of Fairfax's real estate entity Domain.
• Hugh Marks to lead massive television, radio, print and digital business
Nine and News Corp announce partnership for FTA personal finance channel.
TV ratings October 21: The Block takes back midweek top spot from Gruen
1170 SEN launches: Day 1 with Vossy on Sydney’s new radio station
Mediaweek Roundup: Schapelle Corby, News Corp Newswire, The Voice + more
Foxtel brings voice commands to iQ3 and iQ4 remote controls
Seven to broadcast Olympic Winter Games in Beijing in 2022
Seven Upfront surprise: Channel to be home to Australian Idol and The Voice