• Prestige title is last brand standing after shake-out in men’s sector
“Audi is proud to continue its support of the GQ Men of the Year Awards."
• The second annual GQ Gentlemen’s Ball presented by Harrolds will follow the theme Big Ideas.
• We’ve launched a search for a CEO with global experience to run Condé Nast.
• GQ a mix of celebrity and stories that really need to be championed
• Twenty awards were presented at a black tie gala at The Star in Sydney
GQ Australia reports Debicki has had a busy couple of years.
Former GQ Men of the Year Award winners and friends of GQ will come together next week to celebrate.
In the new role, Davison will be responsible for the visual direction of the two brands.
•It will champion Australian style
'The March/April edition is our first ever Pioneers issue.'
This was Michael Christensen’s first awards night as GQ Australia editor
Vale Robin Parkes – a remarkable industry leader and mentor
Gourmet Traveller announces first-ever green issue
Four Corners and Q+A return with a special bushfire edition
Robin Bailey and colleagues at 97.3: ‘They came to me for return’
SEN Breakfast back as Tim Watson reveals next footy media star
Alan Jones back at work: Day one at Bateman’s Bay fire zone