• Held in partnership with Optus
• Prestige title is last brand standing after shake-out in men’s sector
“Audi is proud to continue its support of the GQ Men of the Year Awards."
• The second annual GQ Gentlemen’s Ball presented by Harrolds will follow the theme Big Ideas.
• We’ve launched a search for a CEO with global experience to run Condé Nast.
• GQ a mix of celebrity and stories that really need to be championed
• Twenty awards were presented at a black tie gala at The Star in Sydney
GQ Australia reports Debicki has had a busy couple of years.
Former GQ Men of the Year Award winners and friends of GQ will come together next week to celebrate.
In the new role, Davison will be responsible for the visual direction of the two brands.
•It will champion Australian style
'The March/April edition is our first ever Pioneers issue.'
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards
Football Belongs returns to Optus Sport for follow up series
Inside Ludo Studio, Brisbane home of global animated hit Bluey