• Game of Thrones wins 'Most In-Demand TV Show in the World'
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
Big Little Lies, meanwhile, grew in its second week on HBO in the US.
• Game of Thrones: The Last Watch is a Glimmer Films production for HBO
Foxtel has release these updated ratings details
• Series finale another record for Foxtel and HBO
• All eyes will be on the biggest finale of the year when Game of Thrones finally concludes
• Outside of Game of Thrones the biggest mover and shaker this week was Lucifer
• Cobra Kai occupies top spot on the Digital Originals chart in both Aus and NZ
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• While the world has been talking about Game of Thrones, Cobra Kai has seen itself shoot to the top of Digital...
In Australia Game Of Thrones had over 18 million Demand Expressions
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more