• Game of Thrones wins 'Most In-Demand TV Show in the World'
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
Big Little Lies, meanwhile, grew in its second week on HBO in the US.
• Game of Thrones: The Last Watch is a Glimmer Films production for HBO
Foxtel has release these updated ratings details
• Series finale another record for Foxtel and HBO
• All eyes will be on the biggest finale of the year when Game of Thrones finally concludes
• Outside of Game of Thrones the biggest mover and shaker this week was Lucifer
• Cobra Kai occupies top spot on the Digital Originals chart in both Aus and NZ
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• While the world has been talking about Game of Thrones, Cobra Kai has seen itself shoot to the top of Digital...
In Australia Game Of Thrones had over 18 million Demand Expressions
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021