• Fifi, Fev & Byron do breakfast on Fox FM 101.9
• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
• Fitzy and Wippa wasn’t exactly “on the road” but they did have to cross the Harbour Bridge.
• 3AW well ahead, Fox #1 FM, challenged by smooth & Gold
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
• Taking place this Sunday February 10
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
Brendan Fevola has re-signed with Fox FM for another two years.
Leon Sjogren talks about his move from drive to early mornings
Head of content Adrian Brine on getting the balance right with four breakfast hosts
GfK Radio Ratings 7/2015: KIIS FM reclaims Sydney top spot, little market movement in Melbourne and more
SCA stations Triple M and Fox FM partner with the Victoria Racing Club for all its events and race days in 2016.
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label