• For some broadcasters it was not just their final shows of the year, but their final shows for the time being
• Fifi, Fev & Byron do breakfast on Fox FM 101.9
• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
• Fitzy and Wippa wasn’t exactly “on the road” but they did have to cross the Harbour Bridge.
• 3AW well ahead, Fox #1 FM, challenged by smooth & Gold
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
• Taking place this Sunday February 10
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
Brendan Fevola has re-signed with Fox FM for another two years.
Leon Sjogren talks about his move from drive to early mornings
Head of content Adrian Brine on getting the balance right with four breakfast hosts
GfK Radio Ratings 7/2015: KIIS FM reclaims Sydney top spot, little market movement in Melbourne and more
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Zenith announces promotion of Jonny Cordony to Sydney MD
Roundup: Alan Jones, Disney TV portfolio, Reuters + more
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream