• For some broadcasters it was not just their final shows of the year, but their final shows for the time being
• Fifi, Fev & Byron do breakfast on Fox FM 101.9
• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
• Fitzy and Wippa wasn’t exactly “on the road” but they did have to cross the Harbour Bridge.
• 3AW well ahead, Fox #1 FM, challenged by smooth & Gold
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
• Taking place this Sunday February 10
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
Brendan Fevola has re-signed with Fox FM for another two years.
Leon Sjogren talks about his move from drive to early mornings
Head of content Adrian Brine on getting the balance right with four breakfast hosts
GfK Radio Ratings 7/2015: KIIS FM reclaims Sydney top spot, little market movement in Melbourne and more
TV Guide: Big Bash League Finals start as Foxtel and Kayo detail audience growth
Seven Network to broadcast AFLW opening weekend
How 10 cashed in on I’m a Celebrity’s hot start to 2021
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle