• Q.Measure TV will officially launch to the marketplace in Q2 FY21.
“It is an international app store and we are building the gateway that opens up a world of digital apps for us.”
• Fetch chief executive Scott Lorson comments
• Electric Pictures keeps filming as it meets COVID-19 regulations
• Scott Lorson, CEO of Fetch TV, comments
“The documentary and feature film industry is very vibrant in Perth"
• The US true crime channel Oxygen is to be made available for the first time outside the US
Discovery Channel and TLC join Fetch Knowledge pack
hayu brings viewers over 150 of the best, must-see reality shows on-demand
Fetch offers subscribers UFC in 13-channel package
13th Street is home to many of the best crime dramas
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Guide: Ultimate Tag on Seven and 7Plus
RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under’s 10 Queens revealed at Mardi Gras
ARIA Charts: Top Three albums of the week all new to the charts
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show