• Payne will adopt her new role on Monday 27 April 2020, reporting to CEO, Marco Bassetti.
• MAFS is produced by Endemol Shine Australia for Nine
• Australian-owned production houses expected to operate separately
One Born Every Minute will commence production in Sydney in the coming months.
• Find out the winner for Best Television Production Company
• Newman will hold the reins across all of ESA’s productions
• The fly-on-the-wall series will take an unprecedented look at the NSW Ambulance frontline
Pointless is now set to become a staple of Australian weeknight viewing.
The search is on for the country’s most passionate and creative Lego builders.
The aim of Pointless is to score as few points as possible.
Endemol Shine has been commissioned by ABC America to produce an eight-part series of the format.
There is speculation that the program will be replacing Family Feud on Network Ten.
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series