• MAFS is produced by Endemol Shine Australia for Nine
• Australian-owned production houses expected to operate separately
One Born Every Minute will commence production in Sydney in the coming months.
• Find out the winner for Best Television Production Company
• Newman will hold the reins across all of ESA’s productions
• The fly-on-the-wall series will take an unprecedented look at the NSW Ambulance frontline
Pointless is now set to become a staple of Australian weeknight viewing.
The search is on for the country’s most passionate and creative Lego builders.
The aim of Pointless is to score as few points as possible.
Endemol Shine has been commissioned by ABC America to produce an eight-part series of the format.
There is speculation that the program will be replacing Family Feud on Network Ten.
The series started on GO! on Sunday evening with an audience of 52,000
ESPN celebrates local legends this long weekend
2GB’s The Garden Clinic celebrates 40 years on-air
Social media engagement of sport content up during lockdown
Mercado on TV: Three outstanding dramas to catch over Easter
Early SMI data suggests lesser COVID-19 impact on ad demand
HT&E diversifies, broadcaster buys back into outdoor sector