The series will push host Chris Brown to his limits
"I am happy to hand the Mirror Ball over to Chris"
This year’s TV WEEK Logie Award will take place at The Star Sydney on Seven and 7plus on Sunday, 30 July, from...
Southern Cross, ARN, Rod Sims, Google and Facebook in Canada, Evan Gershkovich, ABC
“I’m going to have to leave everything of the past behind”
Dr Chris Brown: "It's the spiritual home of the show"
• It will be based on the popular UK show The Dog House.
• I’m A Celeb continues tomorrow night at 7.30pm, only on 10 and WIN Network
• ITV’s Alex Mavroidakis, who is the supervising executive producer of the show, spoke to Mediaweek
• The sixth season premieres January 5, 2020
• I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! will premiere on January 5
The series launched in the US over the weekend and will be airing down under soon.
Ten gets into the jungle spirit with the first teaser for the new season of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
Foxtel's National Geographic launches new six-part photography series Tales by Light