• Wintour has held the position of editor of Vogue US since July 1988
• Tech giants, HT&E, News Corp, New York Times, and Lonely Planet
• Didier Guerin on how Rupert Murdoch got into magazine business
• Conde Nast sells Brides brand, new owner closing print edition
• We’ve launched a search for a CEO with global experience to run Condé Nast.
Condé Nast has filled one of the most prestigious positions in publishing in the US: Condé Nast has announced that Radhika Jones...
Paltrow launched goop in 2008
Condé Nast has also announced the creation of a new executive role
Gathering no moss: A passion for new and relevant music drives Pitchfork’s Ryan Schreiber
Saved By The Bell to return for a second season on Stan
TV ratings January 19: Fourth Test stunning result: Australia loses, Seven wins
Radio launches: Dave Cameron on SCA’s biggest new show week in a decade
Auto publishers claim audience the biggest losers in digital publishing war
Greg Hywood: Government should stand up to Google, Facebook bullying
BBC Studios reveals hottest shows coming at virtual Showcase 2021