• Wintour has held the position of editor of Vogue US since July 1988
• Tech giants, HT&E, News Corp, New York Times, and Lonely Planet
• Didier Guerin on how Rupert Murdoch got into magazine business
• Conde Nast sells Brides brand, new owner closing print edition
• We’ve launched a search for a CEO with global experience to run Condé Nast.
Condé Nast has filled one of the most prestigious positions in publishing in the US: Condé Nast has announced that Radhika Jones...
Paltrow launched goop in 2008
Condé Nast has also announced the creation of a new executive role
Gathering no moss: A passion for new and relevant music drives Pitchfork’s Ryan Schreiber
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up
Foxtel announces Toyota Australia as the primary partner for Kayo Local
Freeview CEO Bridget Fair on enhancing user experience and brand refresh