• Ben & Liam will be suspended live from a billboard located on Rydges South Park
• The hosts also secured the newsreading services of Jodie Oddy for a week
• Commercial radio year one – skydivers discuss career change
• Ben & Liam burst into the Adelaide metro breakfast market in January this year
• The production was headed up by Junkee Media Producer Madison Oklobdzija
• From the Australian economy to The Masked Singer, the PM answered all the hard hitting questions
• In their first radio survey this year Ben & Liam had 188,000 listeners
"We saw everyone getting iso haircuts and thought why don’t we get involved."
“Ben & Liam have proven themselves to be top class radio broadcasters."
• Which must be Nova? Taking over from Dylan & Hayley
• Ben & Liam pulled up in a big red truck to surprise 16-year-old Kian
As if the ABC wasn’t already facing enough challenges – and now this!
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up