• Plus Tate’s tips for Pilot Week and Will & Woody’s new show
Mediaweek editor James Manning reviews last nights TV ratings.
• Australian Survivor elimination #3: Damien, 36, NSW
• Elimination #2: Russell, 45, USA
Mediaweek editor James Manning recaps last nights TV ratings.
Matt’s tribal attack sends him home
• TEN announces full cast ahead of Wednesday August 1 premiere
• Grant Denyer farewells audience on final Family Feud… for now
Holden will be returning as a sponsor for its third straight year.
12 everyday Australians will take on 12 giants of Australian society in the new season of Australian Survivor.
12 everyday contestants will take on 12 giants of Australian society for the first time in Survivor history.
Survivors ready? Network Ten says go!
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Saturday April 10, 2021
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 9, 2021
The board of WPP AUNZ reaffirms its outlook for 2021
Val Morgan Cinema sees biggest week of audiences since January 2020
ABC announces all-female commentary team for W-League Grand Final
Matt Gudinski announced as new CEO of Mushroom Group