"Today’s results are a testament to the depth and excellence being produced globally in film and TV."
• Network 10 home to four award-winning TV 2020 series
• The countdown is on to a reimagined 2020 AACTA Awards
• This year’s AACTA Award winners will be announced across two events
Voting for the AACTA Audience Choice Awards is now open and will close Sunday 11 October.
As we move into 2020, let’s hope there will be less mistakes made on Australian TV.
Jennifer Kent made AFI/AACTA history following the three awards received for her film The Nightingale
• Foxtel’s Lambs of God led the way, sweeping seven out of a potential nine Awards
• Foxtel’s Lambs Of God leads the field with 14 nominations
Industry Luncheon Winners & Nominees – by Category
ABC's Seven Types Of Ambiguity wins three AACTAs
Movie stars on TV: Full list of nominations for the 7th AACTA Awards
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Adelaide Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Melbourne Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Brisbane Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Research from Seven reveals audience interest in Tokyo 2020 Olympics