• She wishes Hutchy and 1170 SEN well, could she fix 2Day FM again?
• Classic Hits 2CH will move from AM to DAB+ on 17th October.
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
• 2CH had been owned by EON Broadcasting and it will receive a total payment of $11.2m
• Just three announcers pilot music station for 19 hours
• The station revealed a rebrand to Classic Hits 2CH in October
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• The Appeal is being lead by the 2CH breakfast team Indira and Trevor.
• Sydney breakfast audience up as listeners respond to rebuild
2CH is a natural extension to SCA’s audio offering, with localism at its core.
"I am looking forward to leading the team at 2CH, working closely with them to build on their past work and create...
Broadcast veterans Indira Naidoo and Trevor Sinclair: ‘It’s not heavy news, but it’s topical news’
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up