• Just three announcers pilot music station for 19 hours
• The station revealed a rebrand to Classic Hits 2CH in October
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• The Appeal is being lead by the 2CH breakfast team Indira and Trevor.
• Sydney breakfast audience up as listeners respond to rebuild
2CH is a natural extension to SCA’s audio offering, with localism at its core.
"I am looking forward to leading the team at 2CH, working closely with them to build on their past work and create...
Broadcast veterans Indira Naidoo and Trevor Sinclair: ‘It’s not heavy news, but it’s topical news’
Two new hosts will be in charge of 2CH breakfast.
2UE aired its last shows from its Greenwich studios on Sunday morning. The Sydney talkback station will move in with 2GB and...
Inside the new issue of Mediaweek magazine #1206 May 11, 2015 First Look TV Week Logie Awards 2015: Mediaweek’s Andrew Mercado delivers...
Snapshot of GfK Radio Ratings 2/2015
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative