• She wishes Hutchy and 1170 SEN well, could she fix 2Day FM again?
• Classic Hits 2CH will move from AM to DAB+ on 17th October.
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
• 2CH had been owned by EON Broadcasting and it will receive a total payment of $11.2m
• Just three announcers pilot music station for 19 hours
• The station revealed a rebrand to Classic Hits 2CH in October
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• The Appeal is being lead by the 2CH breakfast team Indira and Trevor.
• Sydney breakfast audience up as listeners respond to rebuild
2CH is a natural extension to SCA’s audio offering, with localism at its core.
"I am looking forward to leading the team at 2CH, working closely with them to build on their past work and create...
Broadcast veterans Indira Naidoo and Trevor Sinclair: ‘It’s not heavy news, but it’s topical news’
TV ratings: Friday November 27, 2020
TV Guide: Australia’s Summer of Cricket on Seven and Fox Cricket
Nick McKenzie on competition between Nine and News Corp newsbrands
Hutchy signs 1116 SEN’s Garry and Tim team to new long-term deal
Season 2 of WTFN’s Larry The Wonderpup launching on Seven
Kyle and Jackie O end 2020 celebrating 20 years together at SCA and ARN