• She wishes Hutchy and 1170 SEN well, could she fix 2Day FM again?
• Classic Hits 2CH will move from AM to DAB+ on 17th October.
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
• 2CH had been owned by EON Broadcasting and it will receive a total payment of $11.2m
• Just three announcers pilot music station for 19 hours
• The station revealed a rebrand to Classic Hits 2CH in October
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• The Appeal is being lead by the 2CH breakfast team Indira and Trevor.
• Sydney breakfast audience up as listeners respond to rebuild
2CH is a natural extension to SCA’s audio offering, with localism at its core.
"I am looking forward to leading the team at 2CH, working closely with them to build on their past work and create...
Broadcast veterans Indira Naidoo and Trevor Sinclair: ‘It’s not heavy news, but it’s topical news’
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology