• Have You Been Paying Attention?, MasterChef keep 10 competitive
• Key to Nine’s victory was State Of Origin Game 1
" This research tells us that a TV audience is much broader than just the traditional demographics "
• Legendary Neale Daniher in memorable ep of The Front Bar
• Nine secures midweek 39% share: Sydney 51%, Brisbane 60%
• Anushka cooks for immunity on MasterChef visiting Maleny
• MasterChef fall: After winning an early immunity, Tim exits
• Kinne is in the middle of production of six new episodes.
• It took a decade – MasterChef makes fiery Queensland debut
• Seven also finished the network week ahead of Nine – 31.3% to 28.2%.
• MasterChef wins again under 50, but Kyle on his way home
• The three major FTA broadcasters are all taking a different approach
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative