• Crick lifts Seven but not enough to beat Nine's tennis coverage
• Network 10 drama to film at parade for Mardi Gras storyline
• Hosted by Amanda Keller and Grant Denyer
• BLL no match for the Aus Open
• Contestants put their gag reflex into overdrive in a very nauseating Tucker Trial
• Nine’s second week of Australian Open should keep it #1
10 had the top six shows for viewers under 50 in week 3.
“Who knew a singles table at a wedding could be this much fun?"
• He will report to 10’s network director of news content Ross Dagan.
• He will report to network director of news content Ross Dagan.
• Nine’s primary share over 30%, combined share over 40%
• Lights out at the Gabba, while AO and I'm A Celebrity deliver
Ratings Report Card: The stars align for The Bachelor Australia season seven
TV Ratings September 19: Over 1m tune in to see Bachelor Matt chooses Chelsie
Robin Bailey exits Triple M to love and care for Sean Pickwell
Mercado on TV: What is ‘a frothy mash-up of comedy, drama and reality?’
Australian commissions key to Foxtel’s LifeStyle brand refresh
Mediaweek Roundup: Daniel Johns, Alan Jones, The Brady Bunch + more