• Lights out at the Gabba, while AO and I'm A Celebrity deliver
• Seven’s evening of cricket keeps primary channel #2…just ahead of 10
• AO secures a primetime primary/combined win for Nine
Season Three of Hughesy, We Have A Problem airs on Tuesday, January 29 at 8:30pm.
• The Mediaweek Industry Award winner for Best Reality TV Show will be returning next month.
• Jungle games trounce Big Bash and Australian Open early
• 10 starts very early warm-up week with a win in the jungle
• National sales director appointment completes 10’s sales leadership team
• The second episode will reveal Gogglebox armchair critics Angie Kent and Yvie Jones
"It’s really exciting to be making these two appointments. "
• Catch up on everything that is happening in the world of TV
• Content & character more important than star power
ARIA Chart: Post Malone #1 + Ruel, Taylor Swift, Korn & Charlie XCX top 10
Week 38 TV Ratings: Seven kicks goals with two nights of AFL finals
Mediaweek Roundup: Today, bullying at 2GB, Seven restructuring + more
Name Change: PlayersVoice is now AthletesVoice
TV Guide: How to watch the Rugby Union World Cup
Fan victory: A Very Brady Renovation coming to TLC in October