Seven has revealed that Big Brother Australia will return on Monday, November 6 at 7:30 pm for a new season packed with curveballs and twists.
Fifteen new housemates are entering the house to play the game as each will try to get their hands on the $100,000 cash prize.
With a new look, keep an eye out for:
• Two sisters playing together as one housemate
• The King and Queen Suite: where two lovebirds can get up close and personal away from the other Housemates
• Host Sonia Kruger entering the Big Brother house for the first time ever, to deliver evictions
• Big Brother Uncut airing exclusively on 7plus: unblurred and uncensored, Big Brother Uncut showcases the funniest unseen moments of the week that are too explicit for television.
Returning gameplay favourites:
• House Nominations: The Housemates will all have the power to nominate who they want to be up for eviction
• Secret Missions: Housemates may be asked by Big Brother to take part in secret tasks of his choosing
• Nominations Challenges: These challenges return with new gameplay as all housemates will compete and the winner will be safe from eviction and have the sole ability to nominate.
• Secret Rooms: Undisclosed elements of the House will throw everything into chaos.
Housemates will be cut off from the outside world in a custom-built house, fitted with over 80 cameras and microphones recording their every move for 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The new Housemates include:
• Annasophia – 30, NSW, Luxury Fashion Manager
• Annelise – 24, QLD, Pilates Instructor / Dancer
• Dion – 26, VIC, Lighting Designer
• Gracie Mae – 24, NSW, Personal Assistant
• Jake – 25, VIC, Carpenter
• Josh – 28, NSW, Traction Linesman
• Lewis – 26, VIC, Carpenter
• Louis – 24, VIC, Social Media Manager
• Luke – 33, NSW, Tradesman
• Minee, 22, WA, Model
• Tay & Ari – 23, 21, QLD, Social Media Influencers
• Taylah – 27, VIC, Sheep Farmer
• Quan – 33, VIC, Policy Manager
• Zach – 22, VIC, House Painter