News.com.au’s editor-at-large Melissa Hoyer is the first panelist for Seven Days.
In this episode of Seven Days, Mediaweek‘s James Manning and Kruti Joshi are joined by the series’ first guest panelist, Melissa Hoyer, editor-at-large of news.com.au, to discuss this week’s media headlines.
In this podcast they talk about:
• Readership for news media
• Passing of notable sports journalist Rebecca Wilson
• Bauer loses publisher of The Australian Women’s Weekly, Matt Dominello, and GM of Hearst Australia, Marina Go
• Big winners at ACRAs
• Nova Entertainment restructures senior team in Sydney
• Final week of Survivor Australia – could it return for s2?
• Michelle Bridges v Sydney paprazzi, Guy Sebastian calls out Woman’s Day story
• Ten’s Brock miniseries – a disappointment or winner?