• CRA has yet to confirm if there will be one ACRAs event next year or two
• Radio Alive conference cancelled, replaced by online seminars
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
Another Triple M legend enters the Radio Hall of Fame
• Hosts, performers & presenters announced for 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards
• Organised by Commercial Radio Australia, the national awards cover 39 categories.
Finalists in the 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRAs) have been announced
Entries for this year’s Awards close on 17 May 2019.
“My career was started by absolute chance.”
“While I don’t feel I’m very good at it just yet, there’s no way I want to stop."
Kyle and Jackie O connections win five of ARN’s 10 ACRAs
Mediaweek Roundup: Village Roadshow, Eddie McGuire, Bec Judd + more
Kumi Taguchi announced as new host of Insight
Optus Sport sets record subscription and audience numbers
More engaged Foxtel audience means better advertising outcomes
2Day FM confirms plan H for breakfast: Hughesy, Ed and Erin
Streem’s NewsProtect helps AAP Newswire safeguard news content