Plus: Research released from IAB & The Infinite Dial, ACRA's Podcast categories
The red-carpet event celebrates excellence in commercial radio broadcasting
• CRA has yet to confirm if there will be one ACRAs event next year or two
• Radio Alive conference cancelled, replaced by online seminars
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
Another Triple M legend enters the Radio Hall of Fame
• Hosts, performers & presenters announced for 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards
• Organised by Commercial Radio Australia, the national awards cover 39 categories.
Finalists in the 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRAs) have been announced
Entries for this year’s Awards close on 17 May 2019.
“My career was started by absolute chance.”
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio ratings Survey 2, 2021: Just who is the biggest and the best?
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent