• CRA has yet to confirm if there will be one ACRAs event next year or two
• Radio Alive conference cancelled, replaced by online seminars
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• All the winners from ARN, SCA, Nova, ACE, Grant and Macquarie
Another Triple M legend enters the Radio Hall of Fame
• Hosts, performers & presenters announced for 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards
• Organised by Commercial Radio Australia, the national awards cover 39 categories.
Finalists in the 31st annual Australian Commercial Radio Awards (ACRAs) have been announced
Entries for this year’s Awards close on 17 May 2019.
“My career was started by absolute chance.”
“While I don’t feel I’m very good at it just yet, there’s no way I want to stop."
Kyle and Jackie O connections win five of ARN’s 10 ACRAs
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9