This week, the Seven Days podcast travels to Triple M studios in Sydney. Mediaweek‘s James Manning and Kruti Joshi are joined by The Grill Team’s Emma Freedman.
On this weekly episode of the podcast, the trio talk about the week it’s been in media. They discuss:
• The role media played in the US Presidential election and Donald J. Trump’s surprise win
• Nine’s upfront: Have we had enough of reality TV?
• The results from the second last radio survey for 2016
• The Huffington Post building its own sales team
• Helen McCabe‘s first major announcement at Nine, 9Honey