• Marty to The Hot Breakfast, Hughesy and Ed moving to Sydney?
Is Marty Sheargold part of the team for the new Melbourne breakfast show?
In addition, SCA’s unique listeners have jumped 58% year on year.
• Smart speaker listening jumps 95%
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
• Winner: Grant Blackley, Southern Cross Austereo
Jimmy & Nath decided to make it all about the ladies of Hobart.
McGuire was in Canberra after arriving back in Australia on the weekend.
All the 2018 ACRA winners
Chief executive officer Grant Blackley said 2018 has been a year of transition and investment for the future.
• ‘We don’t make rebranding decisions lightly,’
• The network has 36 stations nationally and four digital stations
Ross Greenwood to join Sky News Australia as Business Editor
Remembering Larry King: Colleagues and guests pay tribute to longtime CNN host
Seven’s plans to continue growth of 7plus audience and BVOD revenue
Kayo Freebies: Foxtel announces Supercars season launch will be free for all
Mediaweek Roundup: Media bargaining code, Australian Open, Ticky Fullerton + more
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass