At the end of every week, the editorial team at Mediaweek Australia examines the news stories that dominated the week in Australian media in our podcast – The Media Week. Editor James Manning is joined by deputy editor Dan Barrett and digital editor Kruti Joshi.
- 60 Minutes team behind bars in Beirut
- Deanne Weir appointed at Foxtel as executive director channel aggregation and wholesale
- Annette Sharp writes an obituary for the TV Week Logie Awards – too soon?
- Grazia relaunches online
- Pacific Magazines to launch allrecipes.com.au
- Jonathan LaPaglia hired for Australian Survivor
- News Corp is claiming they have a bigger readership than Facebook