• Newspaper publishers, David Anderson, Facebook, Google, Triple M Brisbane, and Craig Mathieson
• Community TV, Amelia Brace, Luke Hodge, Times Radio and Chris Lilley
• Notification screens for posts with COVID-19 links also being explored
Facebook, Google, Village Roadshow, RyanCap, Tonic, Simon Owens, and Netflix
• Facebook will also be allowing its users to avoid the delivery of political advertising if they wish.
• News Corp, Facebook, The Guardian, Lego Masters, and SEN
• Tik Tok, Ray Hadley, Cricket Australia, A-League, AFL and the next Bruce McAvaney?
• Hollywood, NewsLocal, Kate Kendall, and Matty Johns
• Michael Gudinski, regional journalism, News Corp, 60 Minutes, Sunday Telegraph, Tracy Grimshaw, Tim Arvier, Australian Survivor, and Eddie McGuire & Neil...
• The Post was ironically about Facebook
• UK news publishers, Tony McNamara, NRL TV deal, and AFL
• NRL, David Penberthy, Ben Roberts-Smith, and Malcolm Turnbull
News Corp Australia and Woolworths partner for Feed Appeal
Stan acquires Helen Reddy biopic I Am Woman: Streaming in August
Scott Emerson named new 4BC drive host
Editorial changes: Star columnists return to The Australian
ARIA Chart: Jawsh & Jason #1 again, Kanye, Pop Smoke & Amy Shark arrive
Week 28 TV: Seven wins major demos for fifth consecutive week