• The codes will showcase a range of sports content across Facebook Watch
• Seven Studios has announced a major content deal with Facebook.
• Hotchin joins Seven from Facebook
Facebook along with Microsoft, Twitter, Google and Amazon signed up to the Christchurch Call to Action.
• Mark Zuckerberg opened the two-day event with a keynote
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Tropfest All Access on Sunday 10 February at 4:00 PM AEDT.
• ACCC to investigate funding news, tax deductions, digital ombudsman
• Today In aggregates recent news from local publishers
Group revenue of $420.2m surpasses the $400m milestone for the first time.
The tech giant made the announcement in a blog post on its website.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
TV Guide: Manchester United to face Perth Glory and Leeds United on Seven
ABC Commercial sells Exposed: The Case of Keli Lane to Discovery UK
ARN appoints new content director for Adelaide’s Mix and Cruise
ABC and News Corp take court action to challenge AFP raids
Scaleup Mediafund launches second fund to provide ads to start-ups
Radio silence: Triple M’s No Talk Day in support of Beyond Blue