• The partnership includes the creation of exclusive and original social content for hit 10 shows
• The codes will showcase a range of sports content across Facebook Watch
• Seven Studios has announced a major content deal with Facebook.
• Hotchin joins Seven from Facebook
Facebook along with Microsoft, Twitter, Google and Amazon signed up to the Christchurch Call to Action.
• Mark Zuckerberg opened the two-day event with a keynote
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Tropfest All Access on Sunday 10 February at 4:00 PM AEDT.
• ACCC to investigate funding news, tax deductions, digital ombudsman
• Today In aggregates recent news from local publishers
Group revenue of $420.2m surpasses the $400m milestone for the first time.
The tech giant made the announcement in a blog post on its website.
TV Guide: NRL finals week 1 on Nine, 9Gem, Fox League, and Kayo
TV Guide: Basketball World Cup Boomers v Spain on Fox Sports & Kayo
Hutchy and Pickers host special Danny Frawley tribute on regional TV
TV Ratings September 12: Nine wins with Ashes + The Bachelor #1 entertainment
Magazine launch: Pacific expands portfolio with lifestyle oneshot
SBS Media strengthens digital sales team with Melbourne appointment