• 2GB #1 with Alan Jones up to 14.9% and big surge on weeknights
• WSFM pushes smoothfm out of top spot in FM race
2GB and WSFM were the biggest movers in the Sydney market – each up 0.7.
smoothfm dropped 1.1 to 8.0% to rank #3 FM behind WSFM and KIIS FM.
The traditional owners of the breakfast time slots remain unchanged, Alan Jones overall and Kyle and Jackie O #1 FM.
The recently re-signed Jonesy and Amanda were the biggest movers at breakfast with WSFM share up 1.1 to 8.9%.
• All 3AW timeslots lift, Ross & John back over 20%, station remains #1
• smoothfm takes over #1 FM from Fox which now ranks #3 behind Gold too
3AW and SEN were the biggest movers in Melbourne – each up 0.4.
Growth at SEN came right across the day with its breakfast show up 0.5 to 3.1%.
3AW is #1 overall and leads in all timeslots with Ross and John starting the day on 20.5%, up 0.7 this survey.
Fix FM slipped 1.1 this survey to allow both smoothfm and Gold to overtake it. smoothfm is the new FM champ on 9.5% with Gold #2 on 9.1%.
Fox FM narrowly holds the lead in FM breakfast, but there are five FM stations within 0.5 of each other.
• 97.3 breakfast holds at #1 commercial as Nova retains top spot overall
• ABC Brisbane’s Craig Zonca overtakes 97.3 and Nova as breakfast champ
• Mix holds at #1 as Hughesy and Kate post drive show growth
• Fiveaa narrowly leads commercial breakfast after Triple M scare
• Mix back at #1 after Nova records share falls from breakfast until evening
• Nova’s Nathan, Nat and Shaun retain breakfast leadership, ABC Perth lifts