"It's good to have some people on-air that are under 40," Gleeson pointed out to the chuckles of the trio
Plus: Flying Doctors, Dream Club, Netflix, Melissa Doyle, Piccolo Podcasts
• "We edit our show in a back-to-front fashion, we take all the bad behaviour and leave that in"
Kevin Whyte on Guesswork TV hits to building audio projects
• The announcement came during a special 100th episode of The Weekly.
Today show, Channel 7, and AFL
• Produced by Dutch production company, SkyHighTV, the new name translates as Hard Play.
• George Ogilvie, Sunraysia Daily, Southern Cross Media, Andrew Hornery, Prime, WIN, Google and Facebook, News Corp and Seven West Media +...
• Mediaweek is more interested in the Cultural top 10
"I am holding Hard Quiz hostage."
He missed out on Family Feud, but secured hosting role on Hard Quiz
On today's list of recommendations: ABC's new game show Hard Quiz and Deadline Design with Shaynna Blaze
Tom Gleeson from The Weekly will host Commercial Radio's Siren Awards, which will take place on 12 May.