• Netflix has the largest demand share for digital original series in Australia with 48%
• SVOD subscription growth spurred by love for sports and video entertainment
Roy Morgan and Telsyte have detailed the size of the growing audience demand in Australia.
Viewers will get an exclusive look behind the runway with the two-week premiere event.
• Former iflix and Presto exec on his new venture coming to Australia
• Singapore-based streamer partners with iflix for dedicated doco channel
Queer Eye took the Aussie town of Yass by storm this month.
• New commissions from Playmaker, Jungle and Victoria Madden
Tidelands will premiere globally on Netflix.
The research found that most consumers discover offline TV shows by word of mouth.
Parrot Analytics TV Demand Chart, Week ending February 17, 2018
Foreign language dramas available on Foxtel VOD from November 1
Zenith appointed to SBS’ performance media account
Catfish Hottest 100 countdown to air January 23 on MTV
TV Ratings January 20: 10’s I’m a Celebrity keeps tight grip on early prime audiences
ARN announces three internal promotions in content and commercial teams
Endemol Shine Australia’s Peter Newman reveals management restructure
IMG wins Asian TV Award for NBL 2020 Grand Final coverage