• Netflix has the largest demand share for digital original series in Australia with 48%
• SVOD subscription growth spurred by love for sports and video entertainment
Roy Morgan and Telsyte have detailed the size of the growing audience demand in Australia.
Viewers will get an exclusive look behind the runway with the two-week premiere event.
• Former iflix and Presto exec on his new venture coming to Australia
• Singapore-based streamer partners with iflix for dedicated doco channel
Queer Eye took the Aussie town of Yass by storm this month.
• New commissions from Playmaker, Jungle and Victoria Madden
Tidelands will premiere globally on Netflix.
The research found that most consumers discover offline TV shows by word of mouth.
Parrot Analytics TV Demand Chart, Week ending February 17, 2018
Foreign language dramas available on Foxtel VOD from November 1
Week 13 TV: Nine still the one, but news audiences up everywhere
ARIA Chart : Third #1 for The Weeknd + Smith Street, Adam Lambert debut
Celia Pacquola wins Dancing With The Stars
Triple M Footy continues with greatest NRL and AFL moments
Lockdown viewing: Drunk History Australia released on 10 Play
ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches Together campaigns