• The report shows that Australians continue to love their drama, in particular sci-fi drama
• Netflix has the largest demand share for digital original series in Australia with 48%
• SVOD subscription growth spurred by love for sports and video entertainment
Roy Morgan and Telsyte have detailed the size of the growing audience demand in Australia.
Viewers will get an exclusive look behind the runway with the two-week premiere event.
• Former iflix and Presto exec on his new venture coming to Australia
• Singapore-based streamer partners with iflix for dedicated doco channel
Queer Eye took the Aussie town of Yass by storm this month.
• New commissions from Playmaker, Jungle and Victoria Madden
Tidelands will premiere globally on Netflix.
The research found that most consumers discover offline TV shows by word of mouth.
Parrot Analytics TV Demand Chart, Week ending February 17, 2018
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up
Foxtel announces Toyota Australia as the primary partner for Kayo Local
Freeview CEO Bridget Fair on enhancing user experience and brand refresh
Roundup: Google’s Project Bernanke, Malcolm Turnbull, Facebook + more
Kennedy Awards reveals 2021 dates, venue and sponsorship partnership