• Netflix has the largest demand share for digital original series in Australia with 48%
• SVOD subscription growth spurred by love for sports and video entertainment
Roy Morgan and Telsyte have detailed the size of the growing audience demand in Australia.
Viewers will get an exclusive look behind the runway with the two-week premiere event.
• Former iflix and Presto exec on his new venture coming to Australia
• Singapore-based streamer partners with iflix for dedicated doco channel
Queer Eye took the Aussie town of Yass by storm this month.
• New commissions from Playmaker, Jungle and Victoria Madden
Tidelands will premiere globally on Netflix.
The research found that most consumers discover offline TV shows by word of mouth.
Parrot Analytics TV Demand Chart, Week ending February 17, 2018
Foreign language dramas available on Foxtel VOD from November 1
TV ratings September 27: The Block still standing despite Monty Gals & Lindy doco
Bauer Media rebrands: Are Media marks new era for publisher
News Corp Australia exports News Xtend with Singapore Press Holdings
Nova Entertainment appoints Luke Minto group commercial director
The Top 14 mini MasterChefs are coming: 10 reveals launch date
Mediaweek Roundup: Ben Fordham, AAP, Radio Ratings, The Voice + more