• Expanded leadership roles for Kate de Brito and Sarrah Le Marquand
• Stellar’s editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand spoke to Mediaweek
• Stellar’s Jennifer Hawkins third anniversary edition is available this Sunday
• Wentworth’s Danielle Cormack is the cover star for Stellar’s IWD issue;
• Stellar’s first glossy special since launch over two years ago
The issue features writing by Ita Buttrose and an exclusive from former royal bridesmaid Amber Petty.
Editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand on the year’s highlights
Stellar editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand joins Mediaweek's Seven Days
Editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand talks about launching News Corp’s biggest investment for 2016
Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi visited the News Corp office in Sydney a week before the launch of Stellar to talk...
This week: Seven's Big Music Quiz, Stellar launches, Tasting Tasmania, Fairfax’s Subscriber First, plus out-of-home news
The Sunday Style team assured readers in a letter that they will not be let down by News Corp's new glossy insert...
The Undoing delivers record-breaking audiences in Australia
Australia’s longest running radio show celebrates 75 Years
Gavaskar and Lara sign on to Seven’s cricket commentary team
TEDxMelbourne Music Salon event coming December 10
TV ratings December 2: Gruen and Hard Quiz blitz the ratings and finish in top 5
Stan schedules Roadshow’s Bump for New Year’s Day launch