Something To Talk About will align more closely with Stellar editorial than ever before
Fiona Nilsson adds to her remit, becoming managing director, Food, Health and Travel
• “I was always very determined to focus largely on Australian stories."
• "Health is such a growing category, and there is so much consumer demand"
• From Sunday 23 May the new premium magazines will be published weekly
• “We’re going to explore everyday issues, but in a funny, light-hearted way"
• Expanded leadership roles for Kate de Brito and Sarrah Le Marquand
• Stellar’s editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand spoke to Mediaweek
• Stellar’s Jennifer Hawkins third anniversary edition is available this Sunday
• Wentworth’s Danielle Cormack is the cover star for Stellar’s IWD issue;
• Stellar’s first glossy special since launch over two years ago
The issue features writing by Ita Buttrose and an exclusive from former royal bridesmaid Amber Petty.
Editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand on the year’s highlights
Stellar editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand joins Mediaweek's Seven Days