• Expanded leadership roles for Kate de Brito and Sarrah Le Marquand
• Stellar’s editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand spoke to Mediaweek
• Stellar’s Jennifer Hawkins third anniversary edition is available this Sunday
• Wentworth’s Danielle Cormack is the cover star for Stellar’s IWD issue;
• Stellar’s first glossy special since launch over two years ago
The issue features writing by Ita Buttrose and an exclusive from former royal bridesmaid Amber Petty.
Editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand on the year’s highlights
Stellar editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand joins Mediaweek's Seven Days
Editor-in-chief Sarrah Le Marquand talks about launching News Corp’s biggest investment for 2016
Mediaweek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi visited the News Corp office in Sydney a week before the launch of Stellar to talk...
This week: Seven's Big Music Quiz, Stellar launches, Tasting Tasmania, Fairfax’s Subscriber First, plus out-of-home news
The Sunday Style team assured readers in a letter that they will not be let down by News Corp's new glossy insert...
TV Guide: The Voice Finale Week on Nine
James Graham: Farewell for Now to follow Super Saturday on Fox League
Mercado on TV: The Beatles, The Heights, Pauline, Eurovision & Hamilton
Perth radio duo celebrate a year since breakfast show relaunch
TV Ratings July 9: Seven & AFL top Thursday as NRL #1 Sydney and Brisbane
Nine Entertainment CFO Paul Koppelman departs after 11 months